PENGARUH KREATIVITAS DAN PEMBINAAN TERHADAP KEBERHASILAN USAHA PADA UMKM DI KELURAHAN NELAYAN INDAH MEDAN LABUHAN

Siti Nurhaliza, Muhammad Asnawi, Umar Hamdan Nasution

Abstract


This study aims to examine and analyze the effect of creativity and coaching on business success in UMKM in the Village of Nelayan Indah, Medan Labuhan. All of these instruments have been tested for validity validity of the results, the value of rcount in the Pearson correlation is positive and sig (2-tailed) <0.05, which proves the instrument is valid (valid), while for the reliability of the results, Cronbach's Alpha if the item Deleted is greater than 0.60, which proves reliable instrument. From the results of the research conducted, it is known that the statistical test results of the t-value on the creativity variable with a tcount of 0.442>ttable 1.990 and a probability of Sig.0.660>α0.05, then the effect of creativity on business success is not significant. While the value of tcount 4,501 > ttable 1,990 and the probability of Sig. 0.000 < 0.05 on the coaching variable, the influence of coaching on business success is significant. While in the F test the results of the study answered the problem formulation that there was an influence of creativity (X1) and coaching (X2) together on business success (Y) where the value of Fcount 41.576 > Ftable 3.11 with a probability of Sig. 0.000 < 0.05 and the determination test resulted in an R square of 0.516, this means 51.6% of the variation in business success which can be explained by the independent variables of creativity and coaching. While the remaining 48.4% can be explained by other independent variables, outside of this regression.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Azuar dan Irfan, 2013. Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif Untuk Ilmu-ilmu Bisnis Citapustaka Media Perintis. Bandung

Tri Hidayati, dkk, 2019. Statistika Dasar. CV Pena Persada. Jawa Tengah

Uhar Suharsaputra, 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan Tindakan. PT Refika Aditama. Bandung

Ulber Silalahi, 2018. Metodologi Analisis Data Dan Interpretasi Hasil Untuk Penelitian Sosial Kuantitatif. PT Refika Aditama. Bandung

Wiratna Sujarweni, 2019. Metodologi Penelitian. Pustakabarupress. Yogyakarta




DOI: https://doi.org/10.46576/prosfeb.v1i1.38

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 283 times
PDF – 306 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Prosiding Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Dharmawangsa Terindex pada:


PROSIDING FAKULTAS EKONOMI DAN BISNIS PUBLISHED BY :

UPT. Penerbitan dan Publikasi Ilmiah
UNIVERSITAS DHARMAWANGSA

Alamat : Jl. K. L. Yos Sudarso No. 224 Medan
Kontak : Tel. 061 6635682 - 6613783  Fax. 061 6615190
Surat Elektronik : ppi@dharmawangsa.ac.id

 

 Creative Commons License

Prosiding Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis By Universitas Dharmawangsa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at 
https://proceeding.dharmawangsa.ac.id/index.php/PFEB/index